Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Moving from Wordpress

When I first began this blog, I established it with Wordpress.  But, having kept up a personal blog with Blogger for quite some time by that point, I was used to the layout of Blogger and found I missed many of the features of Blogger.  I grew more and more frustrated with Wordpress, so I decided to  move my blog over here.  It's under construction now, so if you have just found this blog, please bear with me.

I should also forewarn you . . . I am a busy homeschooling mom of three kids under the age of six, so do not expect regular posts on here.  I post as the need and inspiration to write hits me, so my posts are sporadic at best.  I do hope to one day be better about my blog posting, but for right now, this is just my outlet for posts that have little to do with my kids (which is what the personal blog is for) and everything to do with ministry, homeschooling, and life as a military chaplain's wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment